The party of your dreams
Practical information for the party organizer.
When you select the Taulu Estate for your celebration you receive:
- a written confirmation, showing details of your reservation, agreed-upon services and costs
- comprehensive service: food beverages and accommodation in the same location
- plenty of additional services: we relay information from our high-quality, reliable business partners about programme services and photography
- the ability to focus on enjoying your celebration while we handle the logistics
- practical tips on organising a celebration
Reservations fees vary with the space you choose, the season and the length of your stay. Your reservation is confirmed upon payment.
Reservation fees are paid in advance, and include the space rented for the occasion, linens, cloth or paper napkins and meeting with about four hours per couple to discuss plans. Reservation fees are not deducted from the final invoice or reimbursed in case of cancellation.
Wäentalo also has stereo speakers and a parquet dance floor in the party hall.
Reserved spaces are used only by the members of their own group.
We are and à la carte restaurant with a full bar, so bringing your own food and beverages is not possible.
Other cost includes:
- Celebration menu
- Alcoholic beverages (toast, wine avec-drinks, bowls)
- Other services you have reserved (e.g. wedding package, accommodation and programme services, sauna)
The cost of a buffet celebration varies according to the selection and extent of the menu. On average, prices start at 39€/person. Prepared menu suggestions can be adapted according to your wishes.
You can select a table setting with white linen or coloured paper napkins.
You can also choose table service, cocktail service, a barbeque or a particular them.
The Estate’s old 200m2 grain drying cabin can be used for your wedding party or for dancing. The space accommodates 100-200 people.
Rental fees are:
- Weddings 200 €
- Dances 400 €
- Weddings and dancing in the evening 450 €
The space is cleaned in advance of your celebration. There is a traditional birch lane and electricity is available for example for an orchestra. Pews are set up for weddings, with use of a beautiful, imposing railing. The rental fee covers use of the space, advance cleaning and electricity. The space is available until 2:00 AM on the day of your celebration.
We organise family and company with professionalism, according to your wishes.
The Estate offers party venues of different styles and sizes. Which of these would be most suitable for you?
REQUEST A QUOTE
You can request a quote for your event.